The Game Awards, eh? What a show! I’m actually still dizzy from all the reveals. There was that new FromSoftware game we know nothing about! That new Hideo Kojima game we know nothing about! That new Campo Santo game we know nothing about! What a time to be alive…
Amidst all the glitz, sponsorship, and genuinely inspiring disability advocates losing awards to grown men in fake mullets famous for shouting at PUBG, there were a few instances that stood out as being genuinely iconic. Here’s my top 5 Game Awards 2017 moments:
2.Geoff Keighley thinking about Psyduck
3. Geoff Keighley thinking about snorting ants
4. Geoff Keighley thinking about Geoff Keighley thinking
5. Geoff Keighley thinking about plundering the high seas
See you next year!
* New Normative has a strict comment policy that is actively enforced. *Follow New Normative on Twitter and Facebook.
Latest posts by Nic Reuben (see all)
- These Horizon Zero Dawn Photographers Find the Soul in the Machines - March 16, 2018
- A Completely Objective Review of An Apolitical Game - February 9, 2018
- This Horizon Zero Dawn Photographer Brings the Post Apocalypse to Life - January 17, 2018