Welp. The Monster Hunter: World beta has been and gone, and now we’re all left waiting patiently until January of next year to slice off the tails of ridiculously big reptiles with ridiculously bigger-er axes. The beta showcased some hallmarks of the series – like lengthy, epic battles and insanely convoluted menu interfaces -but brought everything up to date in a package that’s as visually impressive as it is expansive. I thought about listing my favourite weapons in the beta, but there were so many it was an impossible choice. Also, everyone knows the weapons, the inventory, and heck, even the monsters themselves, are all just set dressing for the main event: Palicoe fashion choices. Here’s 5 ridiculously on fleek palicoes to keep you going until Monster Hunter: World drops.
4. This is pretty derivative of number 2, if I’m honest. It’s like you’re not even trying. I’m not sure if this is going to work out.
5. Thanks for stepping back in at such short notice. I know right? What a dick.
* New Normative has a strict comment policy that is actively enforced. *Follow New Normative on Twitter and Facebook.
Latest posts by Nic Reuben (see all)
- This Horizon Zero Dawn Photographer Brings the Post Apocalypse to Life - January 17, 2018
- Don’t Trust Square Enix with Final Fantasy VII’s Remake - January 17, 2018
- Teens Dangerously Obsessed With Dark Souls: Remastered - January 12, 2018